Sisters Anna, Lois, & Ethel Young opened the Colonial Hotel in 1921 in Historic Downtown LaGrange. Over the years, they hosted an array of travelers – including Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Though no longer an operating hotel, the historic 6,500 sq foot building has been maintained and now serves as office space for local businesses. While in town, make sure to take a walk through downtown and enjoy this historic site!
Free street parking available.