Visitor Alert: Great Wolf Lodge in LaGrange, Georgia is now open and extra precautions are in place to keep visitors safe. See below for a condensed list of precautions.
Part of North America’s largest family of indoor water park resorts, Great Wolf Lodge in LaGrange, Georgia is an indoor water park and dry-land adventure for the entire family. This resort features kid-friendly activities, dining options, an adult-friendly wine down service, all under one roof. Your stay includes access to the 93,000-sq. ft. water park’s pools and slides, kept warm at 84-degrees year-round.
The enormous indoor water park features numerous water slides, water treehouses, wave pools, floating lily pads, toddler-friendly wading pools, and much, much more. On dry land you’ll find a ropes course, mini-golf, bowling, MagiQuest and arcade.
Your health is a top priority for Great Wolf Lodge. Here are just a few of the precautions being made to ensure a fun and safe vacation for your family. For a full list of precautions, visit greatwolflodge.com
– All queues will be 6-feet and managed by staff, especially in the waterpark- Attractions will have reduced capacity to accommodate 6-feet social distancing
– Sanitization of high touch items such as luggage carts, life vest, rafts, attractions
– Use of hospital-grade disinfectants on the EPA approved N-List, such as Spic and Span 3n1, to clean and disinfect.
– Use of credit cards/wristbands for contactless payment. Cash will not be accepted as a form of payment.
– Use of online or mobile app check-in
– All guests, ages 5+, are required to wear a face covering that fully covers their nose & mouth, and secures under their chin
– Completion of a guest wellness questionnaire will be required for the party in each reservation as part of the check-in process. Click here for a preview.